UA-45446743-1

Monday, September 29, 2014

Adoptable Pup Spotlight! LUCY

Hey there friends! My name is Lucy, and I am not your typical girl! I am 5 years old, up to date on all my shots, spayed and have a zest for life! I am 19 lbs. of muscle and pure athletic prowess. I am a confident girl with alpha tendencies. I have a spirit for adventure and am looking for someone with the same beliefs. I'm a great jumper, so a tall fence would be in order for my forever home. Or just the commitment to leash-walk would keep me happy as I have a compulsion to want to chase small critters - kindly understand it is out of my control.

I am smart, skilled and would love to be your walking partner, perhaps hiking companion/agility partner. I love balls too!

I also have a soft side for snuggling at the end of the day or watching a great movie with you.

I may be somewhat independent but still want to be your special girl.

I hope you think I am special too. I have been waiting to start my adventure with you. Shall I pack my bags?

xoxo,
Miss Lucy




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Is she good with other dogs and cats?