UA-45446743-1

Monday, September 29, 2014

The Golden Girls Are Adopted




Today the golden girls got adopted. I didn't think this day would come. It was a happy day and a little sad too. But I'm greatful for Barbara who adopted this two sweet old gals. Good luck ladies, you will always have a place in my heart.

The golden girls are settling in there new home. They are doing well so far. It was a happy and sad day yesterday. My son Alex was very attached to Milly. They were cuddle buddies. He cried which made me cry. Then leaving them with Peter and seeing there little faces looking at me like hey where are you going, totally broke my heart. That part never gets easy. On the other hand I'm so happy they have a home all of their own. I'll be talking with Barbara later this evening. I'll give a up date then. Now I need to focus on Samson. He needs my attention.
 
Jill Charles


No comments: