UA-45446743-1

Monday, September 29, 2014

Jax Video Update

The Jax update.....I am having him vetted this week and will make an appointment to have him "tutored"....wink....wink....It's apparent to me that he was abused. I felt his rib cage and found that one of his lower ribs is sticking up and protruding under his skin. He is not in pain and it is a wound that has healed....nonetheless, he was abused. The breaking of his rib healed, but I'm sure it was painful....it explains his fear of men (Paul in this case, but he is an animal lover). He is opening up to me tremendously, but is so fearful of every move Paul makes...I can't imagine what his life was like, but I am assuring Jax that his life from this day forward will be filled with all good things!! AMEN!





1 comment:

Riley Walz said...

Just saw Jax on the facebook page. He's so cute. Read your blog and how he had a broken rib cage. So heartbreaking, but so uplifting that he is getting loved and learning to feel safe. God bless you! I would be interested in adopting Jax- looking now for information on applying. Jax reminds me a lot of my Boston who passed away last Spring.