UA-45446743-1

Saturday, October 4, 2014

Masiy to be Adopted

My foster girl is doing very well, she really is a perfect dog, except for being a bed hog.  Doesn't bark, comes when called, barely audible snoring, walks well on lead, completely housebroken, and loves everyone, human and canine.  She gets so happy when she sees new people and dogs that her whole body wiggles with joy, even manages to wag her tail stub.

I'm in love with this girl, not so much Abigail, who is a bit jealous.

Maisy is being adopted next week by Nancy Andrews.  Nancy, her boyfriend Dave, and my girl were an instant trio, very happy with each other, playing and experiencing lots of Maisy love.  We need to wait until next week because Maisy has not yet been with me for two weeks.

Nancy and Dave are a terrific couple, I did a home check for them a few weeks back and immediately thought of them when I took in Maisy last week.  They are going to make one very happy family.

Jeanne Dross, aka Rosie's mom, mother of Abigail, foster mother of Maisy
Albany NY

No comments: