UA-45446743-1

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Adoptable Pup Spotlight! PENNY

Adoptable Pup Spotlight! PENNY

Oh friends, I am so happy to see you! It seems like only yesterday I was tied to a porch, scared and alone with no toys or even a bed.

My foster mom says I'm a lucky girl, and so she calls me Penny. I love my new name - and my new life. My foster mom tells me there's something called a "forever home," a place where I will go and the people there will love me unconditionally. They will snuggle with me, scratch my bum, give me kisses and food and treats, and I never have to be abandoned again. I can't believe such a wonderful place exists, and I am so excited to find it.

Let me tell you a little bit about me. I am a REALLY good girl. I am fun and energetic, but also know when to chill out and hang in my crate. I love being around people, but I'm also okay to hang alone for awhile. I haven't met anyone (or anything) I don't like! Dogs, cats, kids, strangers, you name it - I'm okay with it!

I guess I should mention my "disabilities," even though they really don't bother me! But for the sake of full disclosure, I only have one eye, and I am partially (maybe fully) deaf. I have such a great attitude though, that these things don't slow me down or make me sad. If anything, they just make me more special.

Not to boast, but I'm pretty sure I would make a perfect companion to just about anyone. The vet estimates I'm 2-4 years old, and have no other health issues.

The only thing that needs permanent fixing is my heart - and I think it will be a pretty easy recovery  The only thing that would make this Penny luckier would be to have a family who will love me forever.

Won't you consider adopting me? Please fill out an application for me atwww.nebostonrescue.org. If you are reading this and already have an application pending, comment below and let NEBTR know!

xoxo,
Penny








No comments: