UA-45446743-1

Thursday, November 6, 2014

More Brooklyn Cuteness



Foster puppy Brooklyn, our five month old surrendered to us last week, wishes me to thank everyone for her nice gifts.  Terri Anderson sent her nice pink chew toys and NEBTR members and supporters sent a package of things, a rubber ducky, chewies, and a Nylabone.

She is adorable, so cute and hyperactive, then, like most puppies, she collapses into a sound sleep.  She loves going for walks around the neighborhood, making friends with everyone, learning to walk on leash, even tolerating the sweater and harness because she understands that means she is going for a walk.  


Brooklyn had her wellness exam: she is very healthy, patellae are good, weight 12.8 lbs, and loved going to the vet.  Everyone made a big fuss over her, a mutual admiration society. Spaying is scheduled for 19 November.  She is incredibly gorgeous and fit, especially considering she came from a pet shop, presumably a puppy mill baby.

The mutual love affair between her and Abigail continues, BFFs, but at least they are getting some sleep; must admit, I could live without the 3:00 am wake up call to play.  At night she sleeps with her head on my neck by the carotid artery (I assume my pulse reminds her of her mother's heart beat), or with her face in my ear, she snores like a chain saw. 

Today she did some redecorating until discovered, chewing on my c 1850 burled walnut French biedermeier china cabinet, but not too much damage was done.  I guess it is more fun than a chew toy and helps w ith the teething, she has good taste.

Brooklyn is professionally cute, as are all Bostons, but I think more so than most, she really is a pretty pup and so sweet.  Very easy to love.  The ideal home would be nearby, with visitation rights for Abigail and me.

Jeanne Dross

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I need to know more about Brookllyn. How much to adopt her? She is adorable. Am searching all ove for a boston terrier...