UA-45446743-1

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Congraulations to Cody


2014 NEBTR HALLOWEEN CONTEST

THE VOTES ARE IN!
WINNER WITH 175 VOTES IS
CODY
THANKS TO ALL WHO ENTERED AND ALL WHO VOTED!
1037 TOTAL VOTES

Runners up were:
OBEE with 165 votes
BUDDY with 83 votes
ZUZU with 71 votes
ROCKY with 66 votes

His mom Elsa Piccinich writes:

 When we first entered Cody into the Halloween contest, votes were very slow coming in. I decided I needed to raise awareness of Cody and NEBTR by launching a rigorous campaign. I promised my friends and family that if Cody got enough votes, my husband and I would post a picture of the two of us wearing the matching Boston Terrier PJs! Well votes started rolling in! So while my friends and family obviously wanted to see us in those PJs, they also knew that every dollar they voted was going to a great cause! The real winners are NEBTR and all the pups that are going to get the loving care they need. I'm so proud of my generous friends and family, and of course my Cody!

No comments: