UA-45446743-1

Monday, November 3, 2014

Adoptable Pup Wishlist! PETUNIA

Oh, hello dear friends. Petunia here.

I'm one of NEBTR's newest fosters, and I am so happy to be with my foster mom Melanie. She takes such great care of me.

You see, I've had a tough life. It's only been 4 years so far, but I've suffered from being in a puppy mill. My teeth are damaged, I have had frostbite, and I lost an eye. Life hasn't been easy for me, but I have HOPE. And now that I am LOVED, I think I will be able to keep going.

I wanted to see if perhaps you could send me a little something. I came with nothing... not even a bed to call my own. My foster mom has a lot of stuff for me, but we could use a few tiny trinkets. Could you find it in your heart to help me?

Petunia's Wishlist: http://amzn.com/w/2862B4RX2I1SR

Thank you friends. I look forward to finding my furever home with one of you soon!

xoxo,
Petunia


No comments: