UA-45446743-1

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Becky Goes to the Rainbow Bridge


It's with much sadness that I am writing to say that our Becky passed over the Rainbow Bridge this evening.
She collapsed after going out to potty,  and I picked her up and held her, and she passed peacefully in my arms.
Even if it seems impossible, I fell in love with her for the 2 short weeks that she was with us.
I knew that she was not well, and at 12 years old,  did not have time on her side.  I just didn't expect her to pass so soon.
I've attached some photos that I took last week, when I had hopes we could enjoy more time together.
Please hug your senior dogs, and think of us.
Loretta Dolan

Oh Loretta, I'm so very sorry.  Thank you for giving her the gift of love and happiness at her end, I know she felt safe to cross with you being there.

Loretta, she was so beautiful. I am so sorry she left you too soon.
Her family dumped her at a city shelter and you went and brought her immediately to the warmth and love of your home.
You were there for her in her greatest hour of need.
Thank you for loving this beautiful fragile lady.

I am so sorry for your loss. Those two weeks she was with you were a lifetime of joy for her, I'm sure, in your care. I can imagine how attached to her you were, and I am so sorry you have to go through this. Run free sweet girl with all our friends up there. 

No comments: