UA-45446743-1

Friday, November 7, 2014

Harley Goes to the Rainbow Bridge



It is with such a broken heart that I want to share that my sweet, handsome, angelic, love able 13 year old failed foster Harley went to the Rainbow Bridge last night. He had a tumor on his backside and it would not stop bleeding and he was in pain. Run free my sweet boy. My heart is truly broken! And you will be with me forever! I love you baby!

Linda Vermeylen

So very sorry for your loss of Harley but he knew what true love was. Run free sweet baby there is no more pain.

Oh Linda I am so sorry for your loss of precious Harley.
You took him in, nearly blind and deaf, when his owner was dying. You granted her the gift of knowing her beloved Harley would continue to be loved and gave Harley the gift of deep love and companionship.
You really are a rescue angel to both dogs and owners.
Thank you for your incredible kindness.
Run free sweet Harley! 
-- Jerrilyn


No comments: