UA-45446743-1

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Adopt Buster and Bella








Buster is a 5 yr old neutered male,who is a handsome brown boy. He is a bigger boy but full of love. He is the best cuddler. He is so gentle. He loves to play with the other dogs. His favorite toys are squeaky Kong toys and sparkle balls. He is a fabulous dog. House trained and loves the snow. He sleeps with me or my son at night,  he never moves once he snuggles in. 

Miss Bella boo is a 5 Ur old spayed female. She has a birthday coming up in march. She is also very cute,  sweet and loving. She sits up and dances for all her treats. She is also house trained. She plays well with the other dogs. Her favourite place to be is wrapped up in a blanket on the couch. She also sleeps with me or my son. She is a great cuddler. 
 
Both Buster and Bella are such great dogs. They are so well behaved and are a real joy to have. They love everyone they meet. They will make wonderful family members. 
 
Jill Charles

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Are they a team?

Unknown said...

I'd love to have them! I have a 2 yr old female. She needs playmates!

Unknown said...

I'd love to have them! I have a 2 yr old female. She needs playmates!

Unknown said...

I am also interested. Our home is too empty without a dog. These two look perfect! I'm only newly approved and am not completely sure of the process, but these two are adorable :-)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.