UA-45446743-1

Monday, February 17, 2014

Tinsel Gets a Beauty Treatment


Tinsel arrived at Erin Sullivan's home today around noon.
Tinsel has been given a hot oil treatment and a milk bath shampoo, in
just the time it took me to get home!
I KNEW I should have stayed there a little longer, I might have gotten
offered one too. lol

Here is Erin and Tinsel and Tom...in that order.
Next stop for Tinsel is a spay and then she heads to her forever home in
CT !! :D

Thank you Erin!!!

Chris C.

Arendtsville, PA

Wow, she got the spa treatment.  Thanks so much Chris and Erin.  What a lucky girl.  Positive thoughts and well wishes for the patients!




Oh youre all so welcome! Tinsel is so little and cute! What a shining little personality she has! Tinsel had a lot of dry flakey skin, no doubt caused by her lack of care in her former life. She looks great after Her super duper moisturizing treatment, and with the LM Farms supplement she came with (I actually use the same stuff wirh my dogs), she will have a fabulous coat in no time. 

I had a lot of fun with her this afternoon rooting through my dog trunk to find all the things that have been donated for little girls that I havent been able to use since I had foster Daisy. She is a great sport! 

Tinsel goes in for her spay surgery tomorrow, alongside my foster Roxy.  Please keep them in your thoughts!

More to come I am sure!

Erin
Tinsel

No comments: