UA-45446743-1

Friday, February 21, 2014

Update on LeeLee



This little red-head is one special girl! Lea knows how to share her kisses with everyone she meets. She melts hearts wherever she goes. She answers to both Lea and her nick name Lee Lee.  Lea has come such a long way since she came to me. Due to furnace issues at my house we are staying at my parents for two days now and honestly this has really helped her. There are three adults, one toddler and three dog friends for her. Lea does well with calm energy of the older Springer and my Boston. Lea can get too rowdy and rough when she is over stimulated. Supervision is helping her learn to be lady in all her manners!  The best news is that Lea knows sit! (I hope I am not jinxing her) LEA ALSO went to the door to ask to go out!!!

Lea can be slow to trust but is really starting to blossom. It seems to be more of a worried girl that can decide where to lay down. She walks around the room, looks at me, sits next to me…but does not lay down. If I am holding her like an infant she will fall asleep in my lap and then she will decompress. She melts into your lap and is sooooo happy!  This is happening more and more! I know that she is going to be such a good girl for someone very soon! Lea loves getting her chest and her ears rubbed too!

Lea is all set to get spayed on February 26 and I know that every day she learns to relax and cuddle more. (Plus her chewing is being curbed by her love of antlers and a few destroyed frisbees!!!) The warm weather is letting her go outside more too! Lea loves to do the crazy circles around the yard! She is sleeping in the sun today in my parent's backyard and loving it!

Xoxox
Her Foster Mommy

Katelyn
Wall, NJ

No comments: