UA-45446743-1

Friday, February 21, 2014

Happy Second Gotcha Day Muno



I received my virtual Anniversary card from Nebtr this month marking the 2 year anniversary of Muno's adoption.  I can tell you that he is doing fantastic and we love him to death.  My boys and I still talk about our 4 hour one way trip to Altoona, PA to meet Megan Sanchez and Chris Schezzini!  That was one of our most memorable trips meeting these two awesome women who do so much for our fur babies!  

I was so hesitant to get another dog after we lost our beloved Boxer Sydney.  I couldn't even imagine loving another dog as much as I did her but Muno has made that possible for our family.  He is a happy healthy boy who has nothing but love to give.  He will spend hours cuddling with us and playing with his fur brother Walter.  It is so great to see this boy and his "sister" Honey (who is with Chris) so happy.  I can't imagine how anyone could leave the two of them in a cage on t he fronts steps of the SPCA in the middle of January when it's freezing out..

Thank you Nebtr for bringing Muno to us!

Sincerely,
Pam Hess
Kwajalein Atoll

Wow- I can't believe it's been 2 years.  Muno looks great, Pam.  It's so nice to get updates on how these guys are doing. 

No comments: