UA-45446743-1

Monday, February 17, 2014

Buster Settles In

Buster had been with us for a little a week now and has settled in well for this time period. He has been co- habituating with our Border Collie mix, Daisy since day two and had met Bowie on leashes. They did fine so we will be continuing that for a while. My youngest gets aggressive and I can only do so much. Buster's biggest problem is that if he is not in the room with you he barks non stop and very loud. He is now eating better and now looks for some treats here and there. He did not eat at first and I cooked some chicken to stimulate his appetite. It seems to have worked. I want to have our vet check him soon. He has a small lump on his head (maybe a skin tag). He is an absolutely sweet dog!. Not highly toy motivated however. When he is with you he is very content to sit in the couch with you. We have started to crate train him. He hates it but is improving. He will probably be better in a home with no cats as he has started to chase them. He does accept no at this time and he will lay next to my cat but is not good if they move. I tried to send a video of him learning down but do not think it worked. I will send a picture once I upload it.
Gale Levittown Pa



No comments: