UA-45446743-1

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Penny's Progress

.
We are so excited. Penny is off leash with our grandson and she has covered him with kisses
It is so worth it to put in the work

We couldn't resist Penny and we did adopt her :)  Penny has been a blessing to all of us. She has also given me the confidence and the motivation to continue to foster. As soon as she is fully socialized, we will be able to open our doors to another foster in need. The next step is to work with her and other kids. She has so much love in her heart, she just wants to kiss everyone now, I believe I can work her to become a therapy dog. I do have high hopes for her and I am very excited that our goals have been met way ahead of schedule. I keep telling my grandson that by Christmas she would be sitting on his lap. Well she did that today and I posted a video on facebook  of the 2 of them playing on my bed. Just to think that last Christmas Eve, 2 days after she came in to our house as a foster, she could not be in our family room, not even in a crate because she would go crazy just looking at my grandson or any other kid!!  

Blessings to all from the Cecere family

No comments: