UA-45446743-1

Monday, August 11, 2014

Update on Mr. Belvedere

Mr. B. is a permanent foster because he was 10 yr old and had a congestive heart issue. My Vet prescribed medication to reduce the fluid around the heart. We weren't sure how much longer he would live so rather than adopt him out with his health condition only to live another 6 - 12 months, we, my husband and I, thought we would care for him, make the last months of his life good.

WELL.....four and yes that is 4 years later, Mr. B is still with us and has more energy than the fosters I have that are 2 and 4 years old!!!!! Mr. B LOVES to jump through the sprinkler and bite it as water comes out. Snot from his nose flying every where. LOL I'll have to take video and post it. I can't even water flowers in the yard if he is outside!

AND he is now 14 years old, yes, 14 years old. I swear he is going to out live me!! Mr. B is the most loyal dog I've ever had the pleaser of being owned by. Just love the old coot!

Cynthia

Quakertown PA

No comments: