UA-45446743-1

Monday, August 11, 2014

Update on Glory

Thank you all for the fine gifts, but the resident dog, Abigail, assumes that all toys entering the condo are for her use only so Mom has put my new toys in storage for my future home. 

Mom's having problems taking photographs because Abigail keeps getting in the way, but we're working on it, doesn't help that Mom is not so good with pictures.

By the way, I am available for adoption, but it's hard finding a good home when you're seven years old and have the minor imperfection of missing an eye.  But I'm a laid back, good-natured gentleman, not demanding or aggressive, and would love to have a home of my own and my toys.

Jeanne Dross, Rosie's mom, mother to Abigail (former SNORTer Brune), and foster mother to Glory
Albany NY

No comments: