UA-45446743-1

Monday, June 23, 2014

Max is a Changed Dog









I know that this is a lot of pics but I have been working very hard with Max on his meet and greet. Almost everyday we go to Petsmart but he had his biggest challenge at a pool party held here. My friends all helped me to show how far Max has came since he arrived almost 2 and a 1/2 months ago. Was even a 10 yr old boy at the pool party and Max was great with him. I can't even begin to say how proud of Max I am he just tries so hard to be good and please me. Well he blew me away today at how much he actually was paying attention to what I have been trying to teach him. LOVE RETURNS LOVE!!! Max is truly ready for his furever home and who ever denies him that chance is not worthy of Max


Bonnie

Beautiful!  Go Max!  Great job Bonnie! Bless you, you were his life raft! Awesome job a big BRAVO!

Thank you everyone for your nice comments. Max was pretty stubborn in the beginning but with a lot of love he finally realized I cared about him so he started trying to please me. Love goes a long ways with a dog who only wants to be loved but now I am going to have a really hard time letting him go but he deserves a wonderful family of his own.

Bonnie
 

No comments: