UA-45446743-1

Monday, June 23, 2014

Penny is a Cartoon

So the nerd in me came out this weekend at Philadelphia Comic Con. For those of you don't know it's a big convention (this one happened to be in Philly) where comic book fans, science fiction fans and pop culture fans gather, but stuff and meet celebrities. I'm not much into comic books but my 9 year old son is WAY into Star Wars and my husband and I are very into Game of Thrones and Walking dead so it's was a great day for all of us.

But.. The best part of the day was meeting Bob Camp who was the creator and animator of a cartoon called Ren and Stimpy that was popular in the mid 90s and I LOVED IT! He drew a photo of Penny for us that is already framed and we are so excited. It's now one of our prized possessions!!

I just wanted to share the outcome with you all. Hope you all had a great weekend!!

Sara
Collingswood, NJ

No comments: