UA-45446743-1

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Ziggy Goes to the Rainbow Bridge

Today I had to say goodbye to my Ziggy. His good eye was overcome with a new tumor yesterday as was his cheek and between his legs were five more tumors. Lymphoma is no joke. This little boy gave me four years of Love & Joy as I gave him the day I took him in with mange. I never had to discipline him for anything. He was awesome and brought nothing but sunshine and beauty into my life as he enjoyed the sunshine and beauty in my yard. Thank you to all the volunteers over the years who sent him gifts and stood by him. I also can't thank my vet Doc Rosen, and the staff at Deer Park Animal Hospital who helped me cure him of mange & cancer but this time around, we couldn't cure the Lymphoma. I really loved this boy more than anything and I would have moved a mountain to cure him, and I tried, but I couldn't. Bye Ziggaloon. You'll always be a part of my heart and soul, and that is what rescue is all about… xoxo

Linda Antonelli

We're so sorry for your loss, Linda.  We know how much you loved Ziggy and what good care and you gave him. Heaven has another star.   He was a great dog. And he was a better one with you by his side through his worse times. You were a blessing for him.

No comments: