UA-45446743-1

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Benjamin Goes to the Rainbow Bridge


Sadly, Benji has crossed the rainbow bridge.  When Benji arrived last November, we made sure he had relief. We worked to make sure he was always eating well.We made sure he had the best quality of life, belly rubs, sleeping under covers, chewing a beef bone, daily walks, Benji was a prancer and the highlight was the people treats ground up from the table at dinner time. Most of all we shared LOVE! I don't think that can ever be wrong! Benji has been loved and is already greatly missed! As I left my vet's office with Benji in my arms his assistant handed me Gunther's ashes. Could this day get any worse? Sunday we will have a memorial for both Ben Ben and Gunther and they will be buried next to one another.

Sad day!
Maria

Oh Maria, so so sorry for your loss and pain.  There are no words.  Thank you for all you have given Benji and others. 

No comments: