UA-45446743-1

Saturday, May 24, 2014

Indigo is Being Adopted


My sweet little boy Indigo is being adopted on Sunday. I am already so sad and don't know how I'm going to be when they pull away with him. He is going to a wonderful couple that can't wait until he is with them!  His new mom is an R.N. And his new fur sister has a seizure condition so they have lots of experience in that field.  I will take lots of pictures and post them next week. It has been a long five months but I'm proud of what Tanya and I (and our supporters) did for him and I know he is going to have a wonderful life with this family. I will update soon.
Kristin Pageau
Hamilton Nj
 
Thank  you so much for all that you have done for Indigo on his journey with use.  You truly were there for him at his darkest time, and I believe that he is with us is due, in large part, to your love and care.

No comments: