UA-45446743-1

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Welcome new foster Angie!




Hello all! Angie was brought over to my house last night. She's a 10 year old lady who seems more like 6...she's active, in shape, and only a little grey. She reminds me of my first foster Sherry (except a thinner version of my little pork chop Sherry!). She is very friendly with adults and I was told she's great with other dogs. She wasn't at all affected by my two resident dogs on the other side of the gate... Though they were very interested in her! 

She is microchipped and it helped get her home a few weeks ago when she ran off. She is very smart and knows a bunch of cute tricks! She is getting a little more comfortable but has spent the majority of her time sitting in front of the door waiting for her owner to come back. She was with her past family for 8 years who adopted her from a shelter so it's a very hard separation for Angie and her previous owner.  

Angie also came to my house right after leaving the vet yesterday because their other dog bit her and her right ear has about an inch split through it. She is currently on an antibiotic and a pain medication due to the injury. I'll keep you all updated on her progress as I get to know this little cutie better!! Here's a few photos :)

Shawna Merritt & Angie 
Cicero, NY

She's adorable!  Thank you so much Shawna for opening your heart and home to this beautiful lady!

No comments: