UA-45446743-1

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

More on Wade



Wade has arrived at his new foster home in the center of apple country in PA. He is eating well, napping, taking walks and is being an all around great guy. He's fitting in very well. He hasn't made mention of that
Louie guy once.

Wade does something that, I must admit was shocking the first time, but I've come to enjoy it now that I know what's coming. He will jump into my lap, put his front paws over each of my shoulders and put his face
directly in mine. It's a HUG! It's an in your face, look at how much I love you, hug! :)

His tail....what a riot that is. It looks like a water valve. It's shaped like an "L" and the bottom part of the "L" wags like crazy when he's happy. I guess it puts me in mind of a windshield wiper on hyper
drive! :)

He might be 10 years old, but I don't think he knows it. He's as active as my 2 and 5 year old dogs.

More Wade updates to follow.

Chris & Wade

And we're told that if you stand and call him, he will leap right into your arms!

No comments: