UA-45446743-1

Saturday, May 24, 2014

Hi, Sophia! I'm a New Foster Sister!




Hi, everybody! My name is Sophia and my human (Erika) and I are going to be hanging with some of the new fosters coming into NEBTR! We're looking forward to meeting you all. Oh you want to know a little about me? How could you not! I'm a rescue from Chicago area, I'm about 8 years old and found my forever home at around 9 months. It's been a bumpy ride (bc srsly, I am a bit craaaaazy!), but now I'm a little less spastic and neurotic (well I at least hide it better) and a lot more fun!

-- Sophia


She is just beautiful and she seems really down to earth : )
Great job and welcome Sophia and Erika!!


Sophia was a really really naughty girl when I got her, so if you are charged with one yourself, good luck and hold out! It's worth it, and all the more rewarding. By the time she was a year I was her third home, not including two shelters. Destructive, food and dog aggressive, fear biter, would dart out the door if could (and run for blocks, holy crap!), had accidents inside, afraid to be held/handled, kids, men, leash puller, you name it. Now she's one of my best friends – not that she's ditched all her antics or strong will, but it's hard to get mad watching her stalk and plot theft of a pizza crust or give a flippant look when a smell is too good to leave when being called. Hopefully she can communicate to fosters these are the perks of being good and finding their forever homes. :)

-- Erika Bogner

No comments: