UA-45446743-1

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Silas is Adopted!

By me!!!
I went back and forth a million times trying to decide what to do. I wasn't sure because of his dog aggression issues. I wanted the best for him. He is a grumpy old man who I have come to love dearly inspite of his peeing on things he shouldn't. He sometimes poops the bed ( with me in it ) sometimes he poops when he barks. Lol!  His bath regiment of 2 per week. His coconut oil massage and special diet. He is bald,  has a peg leg and a dry eye.  What can I say,  he's a keeper. He is trying to be a good boy and at any sign of aggression he goes in the big gate I have. I just love the guy. I want to thank Vicki and Tammy for putting up w me. I'm greatful to be a part of such a great group. 
Jill
DuBois pa

Yes!!!!! I knew you would adopt him :) Katherine Madison, NJ

Congrats!  Silas has always been one of my favorites since the first time I saw his picture.  I'm so happy for you both! Melissa RI

A match made in Heaven!!!  Congratulations to Silas on his loving home!!!  Denice, Jackson, NJ

Awe I can't think of a better home for Silas....where he's loved unconditionally !! Bonnie








No comments: