UA-45446743-1

Monday, May 19, 2014

Our Foster Boy Max - Behaving Well!

When I went to the Quakertown event evidently I didn't latch his cage correctly. I always fill his Nylabone with peanut butter and treats. I put toys in there that he likes the best to keep him occupied. I was gone from 7:45 am until nearly 2:25 pm. I have never even left him alone that long. Well to my surprise Max greeted me at the door and I was shocked to  say the least but my heart sank!!! I thought OH MY.......I was expecting to see the trash dumped out all over the house, the couch chewed up, and pooo and pee everywhere. NOTHING Absolutely nothing was touched and no messes at all. 

Now that I know he's a good boy I will start leaving him out for a hr or two at a time and see how he does and hopefully he doesn't need to be crated. That will make such a HUGE difference to the adopters who want Max. I left him out of his crate when I went to run errands today and shop for groceries and  nothing was touched. I was gone for about and hr and a half or so. 

Bonnie
Warminster Pa



Way to go Max! What a good boy  - you are learning fast!

No comments: