UA-45446743-1

Monday, May 19, 2014

NEBTR at the Quakertown Vet Clinic

I was in Quakertown this Saturday for the Quakertown Vet Clinic and it was my first event.

I met Cynthia and her husband Craig. I also met Dawn who has Benny and I met Coco's mom.

When my customers found out they started donating for the event. My goodness my landlord even made a donation!!!!! . Anyhoooo it was great I met so many wonderful people and their animals. The kissing booth was barely up before the people were wanting kisses SCOOBY WAS A KISSING FOOL!!!!!:) He wasn't bashful at all and he cared less whether man woman or child he was going to kiss them all. I was so proud of my little guy he never failed to give a kiss to those who wanted it. Even the babies had to giggle once he gave them a kiss.

Craig's Boston  and Scooby were side by side giving out kisses they got along great together. I was able to raise $220.00 from my customers, and Cynthia sold her famous jelly,  so added to that what we made at the event brought it to a total of $445.00 so hopefully that will help take care of a couple babies coming into our care in need of medical assistance.

I handed out the cards that I purchased from Chris and put my name and number on the back to anyone I thought truly was thinking about adopting or fostering they could call me. Had to finally leave about 1:30 or so when Scooby started laying on the table I think his kisser was about kissed out. But Scooby and I had a really GREAT GREAT TIME!!!!

Bonnie Towner



Wow!!! That sounds incredible!! Go Team NEBTR! Bonnie - that was a lot of money you raised from your customers and then the kissing booth and Cynthia's jelly! -  how wonderful!!  Special thanks to Cynthia and Craig for organizing this - they always knock it out of the park!

No comments: